Features and Benefits
1.0 oz bottle
Transparent, colorless, methyl-based instant adhesive which has a high viscosity. Well suited to metals and suitable for rubbers and plastic.
LOCTITE® 415 is a transparent, colorless, high viscosity, methyl-based instant adhesive. Well suited to metals and suitable for rubbers and plastic, it also suitable for polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE® SF 770 or LOCTITE® SF 7239. It has a fixture time of 20 – 40 secs.
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Well suited to metals
- Fixture time of 20 – 40 secs.
- Suitable for rubbers and plastics
- High viscosity
|Chemical Basis / Base||Methyl|
|Color||Clear: Ultra Clear|
|Fixture Time||20 – 40 sec.|
|Gap Fill||0.006 in.|