High Performance Acrylic Conformal Coating
HPA high performance acrylic conformal coating is specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of applications such as the defence and aerospace industries. HPA high performance acrylic conformal coating is fast drying and flexible while maintaining excellent characteristics in the most challenging of environments.
HPA has a transparent finish which maintains optical clarity making it a good choice for LEDs operating in harsh environments.
HPA can be sprayed, dipped or brushed, recommendations for application can be found in the TDS. If you still require further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We also provide HPASP which has been specifically formulated to provide a viscosity between 60-100mPa s for use in selective coating and spray equipment. Choosing HPASP can improve production efficiency by eliminating the need to use thinners.
- High performance flexible acrylic coating
- Transparent finish
- Performs in the most challenging of environments (military approved)
- UV trace to aid inspection
- Excellent electrical properties
- Excellent clarity, ideal for LED application
- High adhesion to a variety of substrates
- May be removed with solvents such as Ultrasolve (ULS)
- MIL-1-46058CIPC-CC-830 & NATO Stock
- RoHS Compliant