Acrylic Protective Lacquer
APL Acrylic Protective Laquer is a flexible, fast drying acrylic conformal coating used for the protection of electronic circuitry. It has been formulated for professional use only and meets the requirements of a variety of international standards.
We also supply APLSP which is formulated for professional use only, supplied to the correct viscosity for selective spray applications. See TDS for further information.
- Excellent clarity, ideal for LED applications
- Offers excellent adhesion to all substrates
- Good temperature range and dielectric properties
- May be soldered through UV trace to aid inspection
- May be removed with solvents such as Ultrasolve (ULS)
- Cost effective – allows efficient application
- Fast touch-dry time
- Meets MIL-1-46058C & Meets IPC-CC-830:
- RoHS Compliant